This type of breathing technique is two fast, deep inhales into the belly then chest followed by releasing the breath out, with no pauses in between. The breath is a powerful tool to keep you grounded and connected in your physical body as you navigate through the shifts, challenges and changes of life. It helps you connect with your body and heart, release stuck energy and emotions, dissolve stress and anxiety, and experience deeper levels of spiritual connection while quieting the mind.
Through conscious connected breathwork, old patterns can be revealed and broken to make room for new habits, relationships, and abundance. It is a loving and powerful process of self-healing.
BENEFITS OF BREATHWORK:
• Reduce anxiety and stress
• Improve sleep and wellbeing
• Deep relaxation
• Release of tension-related pain in the body
• Boost the immune system
• Increase energy
• Release somatic trauma and trigger patterns
• Release stuck emotions held in the body
• Relax/Rebalance the central nervous system
• Gain direction in life by deepening connection with your authentic self
• Freedom from limiting beliefs and behaviors
• Cardiovascular problems, including history of heart attacks
• High or abnormal blood pressure
• Personal or family history of aneurisms
• Glaucoma or retinal detachment
• Recent surgery or physical injury
• History of seizures Epilepsy
• Bipolar depression, Panic attacks or any mental illness not adequately supported by professional care.
• Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their primary care physician prior to the session
•Anyone with worries if this is safe for them should first consult with a physician. And other question please reach out to Celeste.